Monday, June 14, 2010

Peas Everyday

It's a good thing I love peas! We've been having them every night for dinner. Sunday night, we had them served with grilled chicken and improvised garlic bread. I stirred minced garlic, dried oregano and parm into some softened butter and spread it over halved chunks of french bread. Then, I heated the pieces for about 8 minutes in the Panini press and they were lovely.

We are also having a lot of fruit. Here is a bright medley of cherries, kiwi and peaches simply cut up, tossed together and.. voila! delicious!

Sometimes, I add a dollop of whipped cream!

3 comments:

madalyn said...

Yum! You've been making some great stuff in the kitchen lately!

knitseashore said...

I'm enjoying your cooking and gardening posts. Very inspirational!

I hope Saffy was able to get clean so she could visit you in other rooms.

2paw said...

I have really enjoyed your cooking exploits too. Fresh peas:mmmmmmmmmmm