Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Clothes

The spring catalogs are arriving and I'm excited about getting some items to freshen up my wardrobe! I live in jeans and tees, so it's not very glamorous shopping, but I've been having fun picking out some tops. I'll be ordering my standby tees from L.L. Bean in new colors like this elderberry shade. (Photo from L.L. Bean website.)

I've already gotten some new styles and colors from Boden USA during the recent sale (20% off and free shipping/returns was a good deal!). (Following pictures from Boden USA website.) I love this knot front top and would get another one, but it was on clearance and is now sold out. I am on the lookout for the same style from somewhere else.

I seem to be in a mood for green this spring!


This knit top is so comfortable. I tend to like 'v' necks best and I like the crossover effect too. I might have to get it in dark blue too, if there is another sale sometime.

Around Christmas, I actually ordered this velvet top in a clearance sale thinking it would be nice for New Year's. Well, I love the top, but felt too cold to wear it in the winter. I think it will be good for three seasons.

So, I recently ordered it in another color too! It is teal, light blue and dark purple.

Now, I just need the weather to warm up a little so I can start wearing everything!

2 comments:

knitseashore said...

I love L.L. Bean's clothes, but I haven't tried Boden's yet. I like the styles you've chosen!

2paw said...

I love the green tops, and the style of the velvet one is so pretty!! I hope you have some warm weather soon too. I am hoping for some cooler weather here.