Monday, March 14, 2011

Flashback

I have to admit, I've had a few used rolls of film rolling around in a desk drawer that I never got developed after our switch to digital. At first, it was a case of 'out of sight, out of mind'. And then, I wasn't even sure the stores were developing film anymore! I finally got them to the store for developing today.

I couldn't remember what was on the film for sure, but I had an idea as we got the digital camera within the first few days of getting Silas. To give you some idea of how long they've been sitting around, Silas turned 8 last month.

Jeff and I had a real laugh and trip down memory lane. I decided to scan some to share. See Saffy towering over little Silas. What a big lummox he is now!


Chewing on a stick.

Taking over Saffy's toy!

Wanting to take over Saffy's house.

Cuddling with Jeff. Silas still seems to think this is possible!

Who could have guessed that tiny nose would grow so big!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ohhhh, how cute! I bet you're glad you developed that 8 year old film.

knitseashore said...

Oh, he is absolutely adorable!!! It's great that you were able to save those photos and enjoy them now.

2paw said...

What a lovely little pup Silas was, and Saffy look so big next to him!! They ALWAYS think the fit on your lap, even when they are quite big!!!