Thursday, June 25, 2009

More New Camera Pics

Raindrops on roses..

Saffy making the morning rounds of the gardens.

"I'm not eating the garden, what gave you that impression?"

Silas, aka Smiley Sily..

Silas the Flying Wonder Dog.

Snap! He catches the twig. I wish I had a tennis ball to toss for him, but for some reason all the tennis balls are peeled. Hmmm...can't imagine how that happened!

Flying dog shots are another great test of the new camera. I am very happy! In fact, why did I wait so long to get a better camera?!

2 comments:

2paw said...

Oh such lovely dog pictures!! Saffy looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth (put flowers would) and Silas is a Wonder dog, he is so clever. We have those same tennis balls, the skinned ones, at my house. I wonder how that happens??

knitseashore said...

Your new camera is taking some great photos!! When the sun finally comes out, they are going to be incredible.

I'm also curious to see when you take close ups of your knitting, the level of detail you have. That's another reason why I'd like to upgrade our camera.