Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today's Blooms & Doggie Antics

The 'lollipop' lillies are in bloom!

Ooh! A smell! Did a turkey walk through the yard?

We'd better roll in it, whatever it is!

Ox-eye daisy blooms.

Crazy daisy blooms.

A detail of Apple Blossom Grass. Looks a bit like an orchid, don't you think?
Apple Blossom Grass. This is one of my all time favorite blooms.

The dogs found a stick that had fallen from a tree and started 'limbing' it for me.

Then, they tried to play tug-o-war with it.

I had to hang onto an end of the stick so they wouldn't run into me with it! They ran around me in circles, holding onto the stick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lilies! Does the Apple Blossom Grass smell like Apple Blossom??

Anonymous said...

The lollipop lilies are beautiful. Oh boy, doggy tug-o-war!

Anonymous said...

What lovely flowers, my azaleas were out but now the Spring bulbs are up: in Winter?? Very strange!! Look at those Labradors!! They love to play, don't they and playing with you is an extra bonus. They have no limitations either: a whole tree? Sure, I can carry that in my mouth!!!!! Harki and Peri are asleep on the couch near the heater, they had a winy wet walk and ran all the way this morning!!!