Saturday, June 02, 2007

Blooms

It's been quite dry for a month or so, but the plants are coming along ok. I thought I'd show you some of the pretty flowers blooming at the moment. In the shade, I have Columbine and Jacob's Ladder.

In a full sun area, I have these daisies. Aren't they bright and happy looking?

The Weigala's are my favorite shrubs. I have this light pink one...

...and a few of these darker ones.

This picture shows you why I was taking pictures of flowers yesterday evening instead of biking! We got some powerful storms soon after I took this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are lovely. I was expecting thunderstorms here last evening and took a very short ride. However they passed us by while hitting many other nearby towns.

Anonymous said...

Your garden must be amazing! I hope to see it sometime...so many pretty blooms!

Anonymous said...

Great phlower photos - and a SPECTACULAR cloud pic! Amazing you were able to get it to come out so great.