Sunday, July 16, 2006

Yarn Mail

Yesterday, I had two packages of knitting things in the mail! I received my copy of Yarn magazine from Ozeyarn. This is the first copy I have seen of this magazine and I love it! My favorite patterns from it are the Bushwalker and Boudoir Bootie socks, the Silkroad Cables women's sweater, the Rugged Up Vest for men and the Tabby Paws wristwarmers. I will have to learn a new technique for at least one of these projects, the Italian cast on/off, but there are clear instructions with pictures, so I should be able to figure that out. The folks at Ozeyarn included several free shade cards with my order. I would like to order from them again. I wish I could knit as fast as I add new projects to my to do list! My KnitPicks order also arrived with my Elegance yarn in cornflower blue. I'm planning to use it to make the tulips top from Knitscene, Fall 2006. I have to start with a gauge swatch and will let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got the Knitpicks order!! I betyou are so excited to start the Tulips sweater!! I'm glad you like the Yarn magazine too.