Monday, July 17, 2006

New Bike!

I got a new mountain bike over the weekend! It's a women's style Diamondback Sorrento. My husband is going to get the men's Sorrento when it arrives at the bike shop later this week. We used to mountain bike together all the time, but stopped for quite awhile. We're excited about getting back into it! Jeff tried out my bike too and then held it for me, so I could take a pic.

Saffy likes the bike!

We stopped at the bookstore on the way home with my bike and got a trail guidebook (shown in the pic with my new owner's manual), so we can start planning bike trips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again! I'm picturing you circling your garden with Saffy in tow having a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this bike looks absolutely great! Happy cycling - but perhaps not so much of it with this immense heat that you're having over there at the moment?