Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Big Announcement!

Our lives are changing in a very exciting way! I am pregnant and our baby is due in January!

So far, I am feeling quite well and have had no morning sickness at all. I've certainly needed some naps though!


Fall will be a very busy time with classes and shopping and getting the house ready. Hopefully, we'll get everything done so I can more or less relax for the last month or so.

I won't know gender until early in September and then I will be able to knit some more things in the appropriate colors. So far, I've knit in green as blogged about (the stuffed bunny and the matinee jacket). I'm working on a yellow kimono jacket. And, I have two pairs of little striped white and tan socks to seam up.

5 comments:

2paw said...

Congratulations, that's such wonderful news!!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you!!!!
Happy knitting for your bebe to be!

Kristen said...

Congratulations to you and Jeff! You are lucky to be enjoying the pregnancy with no morning sickness. :-) You'll have so much fun custom knitting for your baby!

jumbly said...

Happy news. Congratulations.

knitseashore said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are feeling well.