Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend Knitting

What a great summery weekend! It was so hot that the dogs wanted a lot of cool showers from the hose! I had lots of time to knit and finished the 'raspberry' wrist warmers...

...and then made another pair in blue!

Sunday, I started my first hat ever! It's the lace hat from Sirdar #319 California Girls in Luxury Soft Cotton, but using Rowan's Cashmerino dk instead as I had it in my stash. This is knitting up quickly, so check back for a finished pic soon :-)

Even more flowers are blooming in my gardens now! Here's a pic of the Canterbury Bells.

Oh, I ordered some DK cotton from elann.com too! It's for the shawl in Sirdar #319.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did a lot of knitting this weekend!! Beautiful things, all!

The Canterbury Bells are my favorite. :) I usually have pink ones but not this year...I did take some garden photos so hopefully I can share them with you soon. And I'm going to try to add your button to my blog just as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing all of these amazing photos.