Saturday, July 14, 2007

2,017.34 And Counting

I cracked 2,000 miles for the year on my bike ride this morning! Only 1,982.66 needed to reach my goal for the year! I should be able to manage that, after all, the men of the Tour ride 2,200 miles in just 3 weeks!

Here's another picture of my cycling mad husband. He's surpassed 1,600 miles so far this year. It's a good thing we share the cycling obsession!

I'm getting better at snapping pics while pedaling. Today, Jeff pointed out that I was rolling along at 18 mph while snapping pics and I hadn't even realized it! What I will do for a blog pic ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! I only need to do a little more than 10X that to catch up. ;-) You are very daring, not to mention coordinated, snapping photos while zipping along!

Devorah said...

You are a brave woman!

Congrats on hitting the 50% mark!

belaybunny said...

well done on all those miles. And very clever taking that nice photo, I have to stop to take mine!!! It is nice to be able to cycle by the sea though, I can too.

Hege said...

Well done! I think I know that beach... if it's in Newport? :)