Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Jeff repaired our flag pole bracket and we hung the flag. I'm hoping the wrinkles settle out. It's been stored upright in a tall ceramic pot I use just for that purpose with the flag partly wrapped around the pole. Once I get the string through the flag grommets and through the hole on the pole correctly, I don't want to remove it from the pole which I would have to do to properly fold it.

In the garden, you can practically hear the peas growing.

They are already forming pods. It won't be much longer now!

This weekend, I've started drinking coffee again after 4+ months without. It was the allure of iced coffee that I couldn't resist. I can't believe how zippy I feel!! BuzzZZ!!!! Caffeine really works on me when I haven't had a daily infusion of it.

We've been shopping, grilling, gardening and relaxing for our holiday weekend and it's a wonderful, traditional start to summer. Hope your weekend is great too!

No comments: