Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year, New Pattern

Last year, I had my eye on this Drops pattern...

cabled cardi
...and bought the yarn for it.
But when I saw the fineness of the fiber, I was worried about how long it would take me to knit up! I've chickened out and I'm not going to make the cabled top, but I went on the Drops free patterns site and found this top to make instead!

cardi
And, I should even have some yarn left over to try making these cute bobbled wrist warmers.

wrist warmers
I began a sleeve on January 1st, finished that on the 3rd and am currently knitting the second sleeve. I'll post pics soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the cardigan! It has a nice line to it. The wristwarmers look great too, a little texture to make it fun to knit.

Anonymous said...

I do like the cabled cardi, but I can see how it could take forever to knit!! The other cardi could almost be whipped up and the wristwarmers are lovely!!!