Friday, January 19, 2007

Knitting, seaming, reading...staying out of the cold.

I have less than one sleeve left of Lara! I've already seamed one side, sleeve and the back of the neck. I've even tried it on (sort of) and I think it's going to be nice! I will have to block it to relax the front ribbing a little and make the bottom edge in the back stop rolling up. I'll take a pic for you soon.

The Drops Cardi is slowly getting seamed. I find seaming this headache inducing...so many tiny stitches to match up! So far I've done one sleeve cap and one side.

Here's my next project. The swatch (Knitpicks Elegance) is perfectly in gauge. Let's hope I manage to stay in gauge when I start on the real thing!

Oh, I've been meaning to post some pics of things I got for Christmas. Better late than never, right? I'm getting lots of knitting inspiration from Modern Classics and Scarf Style.

And, I'm getting cooking and life inspiration from Cook What You Love and the cute little Tea at the Ritz book.

No comments: