Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Well, the 'dust' is starting to settle here after our Christmas frenzy of buying new computers, accessories and setting up the wireless networking and new cable Internet access. Here's some of the debris:

A lot of boxes ready to be hauled out of the dining room, temporarily used as a new computer staging area!

You saw the Dell desktop in my last post. Today, my new notebook arrived!

I love it, especially the color! See, it goes with my favorite wrist warmers.

So, I've been on the computers most of the day, but I did break to make this French Onion Soup for lunch:

It's a rather boozy version, with a combination of sherry, brandy and white wine, perfectly warming for a winter day.

1 comment:

knitseashore said...

I haven't seen a red laptop before -- that's really cool!