Wednesday, June 06, 2012

A Mobile Test and an FO

I managed a knitting project this week, Mini Jubilee Bunting, but I'll actually use it for the 4th of July. There are 7 little flags, each about 4 inches long. The inspiration is from Let's Knit mag and The Flitter Knitter and a free bunting pattern.

I strung the flags with attached I cord which is something I've been wanting to try for awhile and worked nicely here.

I'll have to edit this later to add links. I'm not sure how and James wants to touch the screen too which is making this tricky!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah...your bunting is fab! I love the bunts strung on i-cord!
Lisette
aka: The Flitter Knitter

2paw said...

Oh, it will be perfect for your July 4th!! So cute and James is very technologically advanced!!!

Kristen said...

You can hang the bunting on Flag Day next week too!