Friday, April 27, 2007

Show & Tell: Favorite Pottery

I look forward to at least one vanilla latte every day! (Today is gray, rainy and chilly and the coffee is the only thing keeping me from falling asleep!) You can tell I sometimes get carried away steaming the milk. It's fun to do and Silas likes the noises the steamer makes as the milk froths. He sounds just like it when he snores!

The mug is from my small collection of Emma Bridgewater pottery. I think most of her patterns are really lovely, but this robin always makes me smile. The eye gives it a lot of character!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful banner: all Springy and bright!! I look forwrd to my morning cup of tea in the same way. Boiling water, tea leaves, brewing time, then the pouring and a squeeze of lemon!! I'm glad Silas doesn't live here if he snores that loudly!! Your mug is very quirky and cute!!