Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Weekend of Biking!

Sunday, we joined Debby and C for the Fall Tour de Mystic charity ride. The views of the water were stunning and we enjoyed seeing all the old sea captain's houses around the harbor. Here are a couple of pics of pretty buildings we saw.




After biking and lunch, we had time to visit a wonderful yarn shop in Mystic. I held off on buying since I have so much knitting to finish at the moment, but I will go back there when I am ready to shop again. They had yarns I had not seen anywhere else!

Monday, we went to Jamestown to watch the annual bike races. C was racing, so we were able to cheer him on! It's amazing to see so many bikers at once. Here is a pic of one group coming in to the finish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time with you both! Thank you for coming and supporting C. The photos are beautiful as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

Such wool restraint!!!! My friend has 17 knitted things on the go!!!
What lovely old houses. Very beautiful.