Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blueberry Buckle

I've really been in the mood for blueberries! Could it be a pregnancy craving? Or perhaps I'm just craving the butter, sugar and cinnamon so often accompanying blueberries! Today, I made Blueberry Buckle from the The King Arthur Flour Baker's Companion. It has lots of sweet streusel topping.

I had a piece still hot from the oven and it was so lovely. I broke it apart to cool a little before greedily eating! It was a perfect tea-time pick me up to tide me over to a late dinner.

It is going to be great with coffee in the morning too. Jeff's already planning to take a rather large amount to work.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love anything with blueberries, and King Arthur has the best baking recipes!

2paw said...

I giggled about King Arthur, in a apron, cooking at the Round Table!! Oh that looks delicious, I love blueberries too!!

Unknown said...

Would love some,too, with a cup of tea. I'll have to try your recipe. Looks delish!