I was tagged for this by Debby.
1) I didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was about 14. I just never tried before and then one day I spotted the bikes in the barn, was just big enough for one, tried it and liked it!
2) I like to cook and enjoy kitchen gadgets. For our anniversary last week, Jeff and I treated ourselves to this:
and we've been making awesome panini ever since!
3) Speaking of our anniversary, we eloped!
4) I used to play in a bagpipe band. I still have two sets of pipes, war pipes and bellows blown parlor pipes, but I don’t play much…it makes Silas howl!
5) My favorite TV sitcoms of the past season were: The Office and Two and a Half Men.
6) Two funny dvds I've seen in the past week are: Clatterford and Night at the Museum.
7) I'm ready for summer! Wednesday, I got a new hat and flip-flops from Target!
I picture myself sitting in a lawn chair, watching the garden grow and knitting, but in reality I'll be mowing the lawn, weeding and trimming back invasive vines! Oh well, at least I'll have style!