Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Bike Debut!

I am so excited to be able to show you our new bikes! Today, I brought mine home. Jeff has had his for a few weeks, but I have waited to debut them on the blog together.

Here I am riding my new Cannondale Optimo 2 with feminine geometry. And look, it is in Project Spectrum colors: blue, white and gray!



Jeff's bike is a Cannondale CAAD8.

We both opted for the clip in pedals and bike shoes with stiff carbon fiber soles. Here are my blue and silver Nikes. Jeff's are the men's version in black.
I'm sure I will post a lot about our bike riding adventures! We're planning fun rides with Debby and C. I can't wait for the weather to warm up. It was a cold 31 degrees out today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Your bike looks SO awesome!!! Can't wait to ride with you both!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I like the shoes a lot. I should post a photo of my blue sidis--they are the exact shade of a smurf. What kind of pedals are you using? I started with shimano spds but switched to Time RXE, which I love. Almost exactly like these (a little heavier) http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/features/rxspedals.shtml

Greeley
rideknitread.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

What fun! I bet you can't wait for warmer weather.

JustJeff said...

nice bike! =)