Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cycling Things

I recently joined the new Cycling Knitters Webring (see sidebar) and am trying to brainstorm a button idea to submit. So far, my idea has been to put yarn and needles in the water bottle cage.

Obviously, I need to work on it a lot! It's too cold to take pics outside, so I've been trying to get one inside that is bright enough and against a neutral backdrop too. Although, it may actually look better as a sketch.

What are your button ideas so far?

It's really been a biking weekend. Since I tend to pick up all sorts of things in my tires like roofing nails and glass, I put together a patch kit for my new bike yesterday. I have a multi-tool, Park patches, CO2 inflator, extra CO2 cartridge, tire levers and a spare tube. Hopefully I won't have to use this stuff!

Jeff and I went out for a 10 mile bike ride yesterday and we are going to a NBW club ride today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your idea for the new cycling knitters button -- really clever!

Enjoy your new kit, but I hope you don't have to try out the patches/C02 tubes any time soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the yarn in the WB cage - what a great idea for a photo!

Anonymous said...

You're on to something!