Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Few Random Things

Here is a progress view of the sleeves for the RYC lace top. I should be able finish them pretty soon now that I am in the decrease rows shaping the sleeve cap.

I had a nice visit with my grandmother on Sunday and she gave me this little print. I have to hang it up still. I'm thinking about where it will look best.

I got these markers on sale at Michael's and I feel absurdly happy having them! My plan is to sketch out my garden design ideas in color this year.

I've been trying to get a pic of Lara to show you, but it is dark blue and I can't get it to look like anything other than a dark blob. I know I could take one outside, but it is too cold for that today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The print from your grandmother looks just like the cottages in England. So pretty!

Don't you love a package of markers? I love to rearrange the order of the colors and have fun dreaming up different combinations.