Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow Day

I've had cardinals, chick-a-dees and sparrows chirping outside my dining room windows today. They look so pretty among the snowy branches! I ventured out a few times with Saffy and Silas and while they were busy romping in the snow, snapped a pic of the bird bath.


I'm cooking Chicken Chasseur for dinner. It's the first time I've made it from this recipe and I've altered it a bit using boneless, skinless chicken, but it looks and smells great so far. Oh, I've also skipped the tarragon as I haven't got any and I added a splash of Worcestershire sauce.

Edited to add:
Picture of Chicken Chasseur!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It looks delicious. I had a little snow day cooking frenzy too!

2paw said...

It looks delicious. I love Worcestershire sauce!!! Oh, it is hard to imagine all the snow, it is a pretty alien sight here. It always looks exciting, though I expect it has its down side!!!

knitseashore said...

Do you like to feed the birds? I'm just starting to after moving. We couldn't do that at the old house with the neighbors' cats allowed outside.