Saturday, May 20, 2006

I've been added to the Knitting Bloggers Ring!!!

I was excited to be added to the Knitting Bloggers Web Ring yesterday! It is wonderful that so many members of the ring have stopped by my site. I'm having fun working my way around the ring and hope to spend time reading each blog. I can't believe how many other knitting bloggers are out there!

My third socks are coming along nicely in Knit Picks Simple Stripes, storm. One sock is done except for the kitchener stitch at the toe, but as there are only eight stitches remaining, it won't take long. This pair of socks is simple, just some ribbing for a cuff and the rest is in stocking stitch. I am making them for me!

Speaking of Knit Picks, I received the May 2006 catalog today. As I didn't even know they did a print catalog it was a nice surprise! I'm definitely going to try more of their sock yarns. I also plan to try their 'Main Line' yarn for some sweaters in The Knitting Experience 3: Color, a book already in my knitting library. I think the 'Shine' worsted yarn sounds interesting, too. Does anyone have experience with it?

I'll be sure to post a picture of my latest socks soon. Happy knitting everyone!

No comments: