Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Silas got fresh tennis balls for us to throw for him.

Saffy got a squeaky chew toy.

Bandit got a new scratching post which he is vigorously enjoying, but I haven't gotten a picture of it.

I got lovely presents including a labrador puppy hand puppet from my mother that really amazes the dogs. They think there is a new dog in the house! Jeff and I got a nice selection of books, dvd's and games. The big present this year is a snow blower, ordered though not yet shipped. That might mean it doesn't snow for the rest of the season, but we will be ready when it does!

Christmas is a great excuse for cooking and there is a ham in the oven now. For Christmas eve, I made my favorite French Onion Soup.

It was plenty filling after overdosing on sugar cookies earlier in the day =)

No comments: