Monday, August 07, 2006

Weekend Shopping

I did a little craft shopping over the weekend. I bought Vogue Knitting magazine which has some lovely gray, cabled sweater patterns to choose from. I placed an online order for size 11 needles (dpn's and circular) from Purl for an upcoming project that I'll blog about in detail soon. Also, I finally got to Fabric Place to purchase some lining material for my cabled handbags. Here's what I picked out:


I spent some time scoping out yarn for the Central Park Hoodie online and at Fabric Place, but I haven't made a decision yet. Actually, She Knits By the Seashore and I are going to meet soon to look for ideas together at a local yarn shop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty fabric! The prints look vintage and will go nicely with the purses.

I'm looking forward to choosing our yarn for the cable sweater with you!

Anonymous said...

What lovely material!! We are NOT spoiled for choice here...though I have about a bazillion metres of material stashed away. Sharon and I are going to be in the KAL for the Hoddie, even though it will be Spring here. I have to find some different green wool. Happy wool hunting!!!

Melissa said...

Love the prints of the fabric! Can't wait to see the yarn for the hoodie.

Operakatz said...

Pretty fabric...I love vintage-y prints :)