Monday, August 28, 2006

Central Park Hoodie Yarn Selection

I want an economical yarn for my Hoodie, so I have chosen to use Cascade 220. I worked out my gauge today and will go up to size 10 and 8 needles. The color I chose at Fabric Place last week when I got just one skein to test out gauge, was no longer available when I tried to buy it today. Fortunately, I was able to find it on ebay a few minutes ago and I placed an order. It's called 'bluestone'. Hopefully it will arrive promptly and I'll be able to get started with the rest of the KAL participants!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that pattern. I might have to attempt one myself.

Anonymous said...

Glad you found what you wanted! I hope the gauge doesn't give you any trouble. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting!! I am waiting for my wool to arrive. It will be late!! Happy Knitting, see you at the KAL!!!