Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Shaped Lace Tee Repeat

The seasons are changing here! Check out this sky picture from last night. If there weren't leaves on the trees in the foreground, I'd think it was a winter sky!

Fortunately it wasn't cold and Jeff and I took advantage of calm weather to burn the summer brush pile in the garden.

I have a number of knitting projects on the go now. I've gone from working on just 1-3 things at a time to casting on anytime I feel like it and it turns out I like knitting that way and I feel like I get more done. I actually have a bit of a stash now as well, though nearly everything is set up as kits for upcoming projects.

In order to finish one of my summer tweed projects over the summer, I had to cut into a stash of it I had for another project. I tried to find a new project for using up what remained, but it is going over. Luckily I've been able to order another skein. Although it will be a different dye lot, I'm hoping it will not be noticeable used for the sleeves. You will recognize the Shaped Lace Tee pattern from Knitting Lingerie Style that I have made once before. I've made the bottom border a little longer this time and increased the overall length about an inch.

While I wait for my yarn order, I will probably go back to working on the seaming and neckline of the Noro shrug. It is close to being finished!

1 comment:

knitseashore said...

I love your photo of the trees silhouetted against the sky. So dramatic!

Looking forward to seeing your Noro sweater. I didn't realize you were so close to being done. And the lace shaped tee has knit up fast as well!