Friday, December 08, 2006

Visit and Update

Saturday, J and I had a fun day trip to Connecticut to visit with Debby and C. We watched a cyclocross race, biked a rail trail together and had dinner out in Middletown after a couple of stops at bike shops. Check out Debby's site for pics of the racing. I haven't been able to get thoughts of cyclocross out of my head since watching it. I think I'm going to have to try it someday! J and I are getting road bikes in the new year, then perhaps, we will save up for cyclocross bikes!

The weather has been fabulous for December, yesterday was in the 50's! I got out for a 54 mile ride and J did 27 miles when he got out of work.

I have one more knitted Christmas present to seam up and then I will be done. I hope to mail a lot of packages this weekend and finally get my tree up!

I hope you are all having a fun, festive holiday season. J and I will be attending a party tonight which will really get me in the mood! In fact, I'm typing this post rather carefully as I'm drying my nail polish at the same time!

Oh, the sale at Sakonnet Purls is in December this year, so I will be stopping there soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you had a good time. We're looking forward to seeing you at the nationals this Saturday! Hope you had a good time at the r/c party. :)