Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rainy Weather = FO At Last!

It’s the Debbie Bliss shrug, done! Sorry for the dark pics, it’s dim here today.

I'm happy with it overall. I'll like it better in a week or so when I haven't been scrutinizing it so intently! The sleeve caps probably could have been a couple of rows shorter, but since it's fitted, when it's on it forms to the shape of my shoulders ok. The front looks puckered in the pic and it is, but that is the chest shaping that looks nice and smooth on.

Here is a slightly different angle to try to show you the shaping on the fronts.

The hardest part for me, as usual, was the seaming. I get a headache just in anticipation of seaming! I wish I was better at it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! It always takes that couple of days after you stop looking at it under the microscope before you can really appreciate it. :)