Saturday, May 19, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I was tagged for this by Debby.

1) I didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was about 14. I just never tried before and then one day I spotted the bikes in the barn, was just big enough for one, tried it and liked it!

2) I like to cook and enjoy kitchen gadgets. For our anniversary last week, Jeff and I treated ourselves to this:
.
and we've been making awesome panini ever since!

3) Speaking of our anniversary, we eloped!

4) I used to play in a bagpipe band. I still have two sets of pipes, war pipes and bellows blown parlor pipes, but I don’t play much…it makes Silas howl!

5) My favorite TV sitcoms of the past season were: The Office and Two and a Half Men.

6) Two funny dvds I've seen in the past week are: Clatterford and Night at the Museum.

7) I'm ready for summer! Wednesday, I got a new hat and flip-flops from Target!

I picture myself sitting in a lawn chair, watching the garden grow and knitting, but in reality I'll be mowing the lawn, weeding and trimming back invasive vines! Oh well, at least I'll have style!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great list...lots of fun things I didn't know! Chris will be thrilled when he reads you play bagpipes!!

I'll have to look up those two funny DVDs you recommended. Are they British?

Anonymous said...

Bagpipes! The annual Scottish Festival was held in our town on Saturday at the Washington County Fairgrounds. I missed it this year but it is great fun.

Anonymous said...

Bagpipes, who knew!