Monday, August 28, 2006

Mountain Biking is Addictive!

My husband and I have been biking every day lately. Over the weekend, we did some mountain biking at two different wildlife management areas. We tackled hills, roots and rocks and crossed streams on little bridges. Here's a pic of the 'easy' section of the 'Breakheart Trail'! That's my husband at the top of the hill.

We both did pretty well, but I did fall once while hopping over a wet log. My bike skidded to the left while I went to the right! It wasn't too bad, I just had a cut and some bruises. I'd never fallen before, so I suppose it was actually sort of good that it happened and wasn't as bad as I'd anticipated. I don't have as much fear of falling now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad you didn't get hurt. :)